- Hosie A, 2013, “Human Rights in an Institutional Setting”,
in Malloch, M. & McIvor, G. Women, Punishment and Social
Justice: Human Rights and Penal Practices, Oxford: Routledge.
- Hosie A, & Lamb M, 2013, “Human Rights and Social Policy:
Challenges and Opportunities for Social Research and Its Use as Evidence
in the Protection and Promotion of Human Rights in Scotland”,
Social Policy and Society, Volume 12, Issue 02, April 2013, pp 191-203.
- Hosie A, (2007) “I hated everything about school”:
An examination of the relationship between dislike of school,
teenage pregnancy and educational disengagement, Social
Policy & Society, Vol. 6(3) 2007.
- Hosie A, & Selman P, 2006, “Teenage pregnancy
and social exclusion: an exploration of disengagement and
reengagement from the education system”, in Holgate, H. et al.
Pregnancy and Parenthood: Global perspectives, Issues and
Interventions, Oxford: Routledge.
- Fullerton D, Hosie A and Burtney E (2006) Moving towards agreed
multi-agency guidelines for the support of pregnant and parenting
teenagers in the
North West of Ireland. Letterkenny: HSE West.
- Burtney E, Fullerton D and Hosie A (2006) An analysis of the
published and unpublished literature of sexual health policy, needs
and interventions with
young people with learning disabilities. Edinburgh: NHS Health Scotland.
- Dawson N, & Hosie A, 2005, The Education of pregnant young
women and young mothers in England, University of Bristol,
PDF (1.23 MB)
- Hosie A, 2004, “Sexual Health
Policies and Trends in Europe”, in Burtney E. & Duffy
M. Young People and Sexual Health - Individual,
Social and Policy Contexts, Palgrave, Basingstoke. View
- Burtney E, Fullerton D. & Hosie A, 2004, “Policy
Development in the United Kingdom”, in Burtney E. & Duffy
M. Young People and Sexual Health - Individual, Social
and Policy Contexts, Palgrave, Basingstoke. View
- Hosie A, 2003, Re-engagement and re-integration
of pregnant young women and young mothers of school age, Policy
briefing paper for Teenage Pregnancy Unit. View
PDF (134 KB)
- Hosie A, 2002, Sexual health policy analysis
in selected European Countries, Health
Education Board for Scotland (HEBS) series: Evidence
for Action, Edinburgh. View report
- Hosie A, 2002, School-based sex education:
the case of Finland and Scotland, HEBS
Deliberative Seminar Publication Series, 2002. View
- Selman, P, Richardson, D, Hosie, A and Speak, S, 2001,
Monitoring of the DfES Standards Fund Grant:
Teenage Pregnancy, Final
report to DfES, University of Newcastle. View
PDF (427 KB)
- Hosie A, 2001, A comparative exploration of
social policy relating to teenage pregnancy in Finland
and Scotland, Unpublished
doctoral thesis, Stirling: University of Stirling. View details